MIFS: New Opportunities for Furniture Industry!
The Moscow International Furniture Show MIFS 2017 will take place from 28-31 March in Crocus Expo IEC, Moscow, Russia.
The Moscow International Furniture Show MIFS, is an opportunity for exhibitors to showcase a broad array of their products and new solutions over a short period of time to a wide audience of interested customers who can potentially generate new business, and to get feedback from specialists. In their turn, visitors can learn about both general trends and developments of the furniture industry as a whole and of individual sectors of that market.
Simultaneously with the MIFS, the venue host BATIMAT RUSSIA, the major construction and interior trade show. Two related-theme shows host concurrently deliver a number of proven benefits to exhibitors and attendees alike.
Two trade fairs with related themes organized simultaneously provide a number of obvious advantages to exhibitors and visitors alike:
· economic benefit for exhibitors: a company pays for one trade fair, and gets payoff from taking part in two large exhibits at once;
· a good chance of embarking on cooperation in new segments of the market;
· growth prospects thanks to the potential of the related trade show;
· a budget-saving opportunity for regional visitors who can attend two fairs at a time;
· a dual large-scale promotional campaign.
The trade show in numbers:
· Over 72,000 visitors representing the furniture industry and related sectors
· Over 10,000 designers and architects
· Over 30,000 attendees from different regions across Russia and CIS countries.
Russian and international exhibitors at MIFS will showcase their new collections and the latest solutions in all segments of the industry.
The trade show is an annual event sponsored by the Russian Industry and Trade Ministry, the Association of Furniture and Woodworking Industry, and other industry unions and trade associations.
MIFS and BATIMAT RUSSIA are organized by Media Globe — Crocus, a Russian exhibition operator.
Welcome to take part in MIFS 2017 on rewarding terms!